Sometimes the issue can be solved through the integration of third-party solutions, for which Node.js backend development fits very well. Often, a microservice architecture allows you to implement a financial calculation module built with another technology into the system. Through Node.js web development, it was possible to implement the domain logic that ensures the operation of the international marketplace. Now, when the user connects to the platform, he gets to exactly the segment that corresponds to the country where the winery is located. MobiDev developers built the functionality of automated price calculation, already taking into account taxes, customs duties, and delivery costs. The system automatically creates a package of documents for each order in the seller’s account, under the legal norms of the EU and the country selected by the user, as well as delivery options.
Θ Performance bottlenecks with heavy computation tasks
Node.js is a natural fit for exposing the data from object DBs (e.g., MongoDB). JSON-stored data allows Node.js to function without impedance mismatch and data conversion. Simple, yet covering most of the paradigms you’ll ever use in a typical Node.js application, chat is a great use case for learning. The creation of the platform’s domain logic required the solution of many diverse issues. The marketplace covers nine countries, and most transactions are international.
Node.Js Web App Development
- In this scenario, Node.js would only return the index page (index.html) while data would be sent via REST interfaces and controllers implemented server-side.
- Our “Show Node.js” tool makes it easy to learn Node.js, it shows both the
code and the result.
- An overwhelming 99% of those who have worked or interviewed at STRV recommend the company, highlighting the strong sense of camaraderie and dedication among the team members.
- With a remarkable ★4.8 Glassdoor rating and 100% CEO approval, their team is highly satisfied with their work environment.
- To get an accurate estimate, it’s advisable to reach out to potential candidates or development firms and discuss your project’s specific requirements and budget.
- I hope this article provided a complete overview of Node.js, how it works, its features, and uses cases to help you decide when you should and should not use Node.js.
Cases Where the Node.js Advantages Do Not Apply
That is why Node.js backend development is often used when building streaming entertainment platforms. Crypto traders need to react quickly to changes in the market situation. That’s why the platform has a mobile version implemented using Flutter in addition to the web app. With this approach, there is no need to build apps separately for iOS and Android. In turn, our specialists have once again confirmed that Node.js is a reliable backend for both web and mobile applications.