When deciding between HDFC credit cards and debit cards, caution frequently wins out. They worry that using both carelessly may put them in debt. Credit cards may be quite advantageous if utilised properly. This article will give you brief information on enhancing your lifestyle with HDFC Millennia credit card. Make sure you have an HDFC card to apply to avail of these benefits.
Some Features of Having an HDFC Millennia Credit Card
The following are the key features of the HDFC Millennia credit card:
- 5% Cashback on Sony LIV, Swiggy, Tata CLiQ, Uber, Zomato, BookMyShow, Flipkart, Myntra, and Zomato
- 1% cashback on all other purchases, except fuel, including EMI and wallet transactions.
- Gift cards valued at ₹1000 for purchases of ₹1,00,000 or more throughout each calendar quarter.
- Up to a 20% price reduction on partner restaurants with Swiggy Dineout
- Zero lost card liability- You have no responsibility for any unauthorised purchases made on your HDFC Bank Millennia credit card if you report it to our 24-hour contact centre right away in the unfortunate event that you misplace it.
- Interest-free credit period- Up to 50 days of interest-free time on your HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card from the date of purchase (subject to the acceptance of the charge by the Merchant)
- Revolving credit- Accessible with your HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card at a low interest rate.
- Dining privileges- You can benefit from several dining perks and fantastic eating options. With Swiggy Dineout (20k+ restaurants), you may save up to 20% on all your restaurant bill payments (the offer includes a restaurant and Swiggy discounts). Offer only good for payments made through the Swiggy app.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
There is a 1% exemption from the additional fee for fuel at all petrol stations in India. This will imply only when you do a minimum transaction of 400 and a maximum of 50,000. The maximum waiver amount is ₹250 every statement cycle.
The HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card offers the feature of post-purchase conversion of significant expenses into Equated Monthly Installments (EMI).
If you spend ₹1 lakh or more over the last 12 months, you will not have to pay the renewal membership cost for the upcoming year.
Reward Points, Cashback, Redemption and Validity
You will get the mentioned reward points and cashback with a Millennia credit card.
- There will be a redemption against the statement balance at the following rate: 1 CashPoint = ₹1.
- Redeeming CashPoints against the statement amount requires a minimum of 500 CashPoints.
- At the SmartBuy Rewards Portal, CashPoints may also be used for travel perks, including reservations for flights and hotels and the Rewards Catalogue, with a value of 1 CashPoint = ₹0.30.
- Unused CashPoints will run out or lapse after two years of accrual.
- Credit card holders may use their reward points to redeem up to 50% of the total cost of their reservation for hotels and flights. You must use your credit card limit to pay the remaining purchase amount.
- The monthly maximum for using reward points to buy hotels and flights will be 50,000 as of January 1, 2023.
- The monthly maximum for using reward points towards CashBack is 3,000 starting on February 1, 2023.
- Cardholders may use their reward points to redeem up to 70% of the value of certain items or vouchers starting on February 1, 2023, and use a credit card to cover the remaining balance.
- Use the exchange rate of 1 CashPoint = ₹0.30 to redeem CashPoints.
With the help of an HDFC Millennia credit card, you can get extra benefits and offers that can enhance your day-to-day lifestyle. These cards ensure that any transactions you make are delightful because the accomplishments thereof would be subsequently enhanced with cashback, incentives and special deals. It’s like carrying around a little extra happiness in your wallet in the form of an assistant. Remember to use your HDFC credit card, make on-time bill payments, and take advantage of its extra benefits. Therefore, your HDFC credit card might be the key to unlocking a more cosy and pleasurable way of life, whether eating, travelling, or shopping.