Business Process Management Market Highlights:
Factors like an increase in demand for effective software for business operation, large investment by the organizations and the increasing inclination of the organizations towards cloud solution technology are propelling the market at a very fast pace. The need to improve the workflow, daily operations in an organization, changing in healthcare regulation which requires changes in documents and the financial transaction is driving the global Business Process Management Market size 2020. The fierce IT competition opens an avenue of opportunities for business process management vendors to advance effective software which would be lucrative to some sectors. The is one of the most crucial causes which propels the market. Other factors like low-cost, return on investment also play an important role to flourish the market.
The business process management market is enduring an exacting period with its robust growth coming to an abrupt halt in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. MRFR report on the business process management market highlights the future prediction and the growth alternatives that can be created. Business Process Management Market size is Anticipated to Reach US$ 28.3 Billion by 2030 Registering a CAGR of 12.40%
Some of the major trends in the BPM Market include an increasing adoption of cloud-based BPM solutions, the integration of process automation with artificial intelligence (AI) and other advanced technologies, and growing demand for low-code or no-code BPM platforms that can be easily customized and deployed. Additionally, there is also an increasing focus on process mining and analytics to help companies identify areas for process improvement and optimization.
Major Key Players:
The most distinguished entities in the business process management market are – Dell Emc (U.S.), Appian Corporation (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.) Software AG (Germany), Pegasystems Inc. (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), Redhat, Inc. (U.S.), Tibco Solution Inc. (U.S.), Open Text Corporation (Canada), Verisae, Inc. (U.S.) and a few more.
The business process management market growth has been segregated on the basis of solution service, deployment, business department, vertical organization size, and region.
- Based on solution service, the global business process management market is classified into Monitoring and Optimization, Process Improvement, Automation, Integration, Content and Document Management, and others. The system integration service strengthens the organization by making them capable enough to accept challenges to provide seamless connectivity.
- Based on deployment, the global business process management market is classified into the cloud and on-premises.
- Based on the business department, the global business process management market is classified into Operation and Support, Human Resource, Supply Chain Management, Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing and others.
- Based on vertical organization, the global business process management market is classified into Government & Defense, Manufacturing, BFSI, Retail, IT & Telecommunication, Healthcare, and others. As per the research, the BFSI sector is estimated to seize the highest market share due to the effective service proposed by the business process management which assists in customer retention in the banking vertical.
- Based on region, the global business process management market is classified into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
The regional analysis of Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific has been performed.
The increasing demand for a capable software for business operation and the existence of crucial business process management vendors is bringing an impact on the growth in the North American region. Countries such as Canada and the U.S has a significant contribution to the business process management in the region.
The APAC region is estimated to be on the most important players in the market due to the large investment by organizations in adding to the business productivity and efficiency. It is estimated to expands at the fastest pace due to the increased IT landscape in the region. The region is experiencing high adoption of business process management software by organizations. Emerging economies like India and China are promoting business process management software at a vast scale due to the increased IT infrastructure, robust industrialization and digitization which is proliferating the market in the region.
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
List of Tables
Table 1 Business Process Management Market, By Solution
Table 2 Business Process Management Market, By Service
Table 3 Business Process Management Market, By Business Department